What is the Ticket Price of Golden Chariot Train?
An award-winning luxury train the Golden Chariot is the pride of Karnataka. Experience thrilling adventure and the aesthetics of Dravidian culture getting on board. This luxury train in India covers some of the most significant destinations of Southern India. The Golden Chariot is well-equipped with the state of the art amenities. Enjoy unique and unparalleled travel experiences on this luxury train.
While travelling on the Golden Chariot train, you will be enthralled by cordial hospitality and dedicated service. The amazing sights of Karnataka will make you mesmerized.
Signature Itinerary of The Golden Chariot
The destinations covered within 6 Nights/7 Days include Bengaluru, Bandipur, Halebidu, Mysore, Chikmagalur, Badami, Hampi, Goa and Bengaluru.
The Golden Chariot signature itinerary offers exciting and thrilling experiences of travel across Karnataka. The travellers of this train enjoy the 7-days package. Starting from Bengaluru on Sunday, this train returns Bengaluru the following Saturday. The beautiful sights from the comfortable and luxurious train make your travel memorable and you will cherish sweet memories of Karnataka visit forever.
1. Golden Chariot itinerary Price (7 days)
The following price chart for the Golden Chariot is applicable from October’19 to April’20.
|Rooming||Deluxe Cabin Twin/Double (INR)||Deluxe Cabin Twin/Double (USD)|
|Single Supplement||Rs.224350||USD 3150|
Note: – Train from third week of March 2020 onwards will depart from Bengaluru. There is dual tariff for Indian Nationals and Foreign Passport Holders. OCI holders can pay following Indian National Tariff norms. Dual Tariff applicable for Foreign Passport Holders & Indian Nationals (Both in INR only). Foreign Nationals may make the equivalent payment as per prevailing Foreign Exchange rate.
Also Read : How Can I Book Golden Chariot Train Ticket?
Check out : Golden Chariot Train FAQs
Fixed departure dates of Golden Chariot Train 2020 season
|22nd March 2020||Select|
|29th March 2020||Select|
|12th April 2020||Select|
Plan your luxury trip to South India and get the best deals and discounts on Golden Chariot ticket booking.
- Golden Chariot Route Map
- Golden Chariot Train History
- Golden Chariot Facility
- Golden Chariot Images Gallery
- Golden Chariot Train Videos
- Golden Chariot train Schedule
Golden Chariot Inclusions/Exclusions
The Golden Chariot tariff includes
- Accommodation onboard
- The sightseeing trips
- The meals
- The entrance fees of parks, palaces, monuments and other sightseeing locations
- Packed Mineral Water
- Net surfing
- Gym practice
- Any cultural programs in tourist spots
The Golden Chariot Tariff doesn’t include
- Phone calls
- camera fees
- Business car facilities
- Any personal marketing
- Spa and conference room
Golden Chariot Terms & Conditions
- When you will confirm the booking, you have to pay 20% of ticket’s price.
- You may pay the rest 80% 60 days before the departure date.
- During initial confirmation, you have to give your name and details that can be changed up to 30 days before departure.
- The children aged between 12 and 5 years get 50% discount on rail fare.
- 10% extra amount of money levied on all departures on the eve of Christmas day and New year
- Extra USD 400 per head is levied as additional charges on the eve of Christmas Day and New Year.
- You will be charged 5% service tax on Tariff, according to the Government of India
- Ticket fare is free for children below 5 years of age
- If the train doesn’t get minimum number of passengers, it offers either an alternative date or refund.
- The foreigners pay in USD and the Indians and NRIs pay in INR.
- The Indian government takes the decision about the amount of GST and other charges, which may vary time to time.
- If you cancel tickets 60 days before departure, you will be charged 20% of the total price and you will get back 80% of the price of ticket.
- If you cancel tickets between 45 and 59 days before departure, you will be charged 40% of the total price and you will get back 60% of the price of ticket.
- If you cancel less than 44 days before departure date, you will get no refund.
- No refund will be offered in case of failure to arrive by travellers.
- No refund will be offered in case of en-route termination of tour.
- In case of natural calamity or serious health issues, IRCTC offers an alternative date or itinerary. But no refund will be offered. Such amendment is not permissible in case of booking of the entire train.
Read more : Terms and Conditions of Golden Chariot train
- Maharajas’ Express (Fare, Departure Dates, Information)
- Palace On Wheels Itinerary (Fare, Departure Dates, Information)
- Deccan Odyssey (Fare, Departure Dates, Information)
You may also read related articles: