What is the Ticket Price of Golden Chariot Train?
The Golden Chariot Train runs two luxurious routes known as Pride of the South Circuit & Southern Splendour. The tariff/ fare for the same is given for Indian nationals in INR and International travellers / foreign tourists in INR. There is a difference in price on the basis of occupancy onboard the luxury train India.
The fares of Golden Chariot mentioned here is applicable for season 2018, 2019 – 2020
1. Golden Chariot Pride Of the South Tour (7 Nights)
|CABIN||Per Person Per Night||Per Person Per Journey|
|INR 50560||INR 353920|
|TWIN SHARING||INR 37760||INR 264320|
Note: – Dual Tariff applicable for Foreign Passport Holders & Indian Nationals (Both in INR only). Foreign Nationals may make the equivalent payment as per prevailing Foreign Exchange rate.
Find here more about the Golden Chariot
- Golden Chariot train Schedule
- Golden Chariot train facilities
- History of Golden Chariot train
- Terms and Conditions of Golden Chariot train
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT FARE:
- Additional Taxes Extra applicable on journey date.
- Holiday Surcharge Extra @ 10% for December 25 Journey departure.
- Kids below 12 years of age are charged @ 50% of Adult Cost. They are provided bunker bed (sharing parents cabin)
- Kids below 12 years of age travel on Complimentary Basis. No bed sharing /bunker.
- Journey Duration – 7 Nights
- Embarkation @ Bangalore
- Disembark @ Bangalore
Note:- The train tour will only operate if there are a minimum of Eleven (11) travelers. If not, ticket advance will be refunded.
Golden Chariot Pride of the South Journey – Day 2 requires guests to LODGE OFF -BOARD IN JUNGLE @ Kabini & Excursion to Kabini Tiger Reserve. (Fee Included in Package Cost).
VALID FROM 2018, 2019 – 2020
|Cabin||Per Person Per Night||Per Person Per Journey|
|Single Occupancy||INR 50560||INR 353920|
|Twin Sharing||INR 37760||INR 264320|
- Exclusive AC Sleeping Chambers with private washrooms.
- 3 daily meals of variety of Veg & Non – Vegetarian Cuisine
- Hygeinic Packaged Drinking Water
- Group sightseeing tours
- AC Buses with English speaking Guides
- Complimentary onboard gymnasium
- Wi-Fi Connection Is Restricted To Public Areas
- Cultural Programs
- Still Camera Fees
- Entry Fee at itinerary included sites like monuments & wildlife parks
- Video Camera Fees/ Professional cam fee at Sights in Itenerary including Forts & Monuments
- Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Business Car Facility /Spa
- Porter Fee/ Tips
- Telephone Calls
- Room Service
- Other Personnel Expenses
You may also read related articles: