Sawai Madhopur is one of the beautiful cities of Rajasthan, which has become famous for Ranthambore National Park. The park is enhanced with the Ranthambore Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh I of Jaipur planned and founded this city.
Chittorgarh is another popular city of Rajasthan, famous for its tales of bravery, royalty and romance. It is located on the banks of rivers Gambhiri and Berach. The city was the former capital of Mewar. The major attractions of this city include ruined castles, significant forts, and other glorious grand structures. The city has 7 huge entries.
- 04:45 Hrs : Arrival at Sawai Madhopur Railway Station
- 06:00 Hrs : Start your early morning Jungle Safari at Ranthambore National Park
- 10:00 Hrs : Relish breakfast onboard the train
- 10:20 Hrs : Leave for Chittorgarh & Lunch onboard the train
- 15:00 Hrs : Arrival at Chittorgarh
- 16:00 Hrs : Departure for Sight Seeing and Evening Tea at Chittorgarh Fort
- 18:00 Hrs : Have some refreshments with your evening tea at the cafeteria of Chittorgarh Fort followed by an enchanting light and sound show
- 20:00 Hrs : Return back to the train and dinner onboard.