Check out the tariff of Deccan Odyssey for the season 2018, 2019 - 2020 from the list mentioned below. The accommodation category of the Deccan Odyssey train has been divided into Single Occupancy, Twin or Double Occupancy and a separate cabin for children. The fare of each cabin is based on per journey.
Deccan Odyssey Tariff For Season 2018, 2019 - 2020
( Per Cabin Per Journey Price for 7 Nights / 8 Days Journey )
|| Single Occupancy
||Twin / Double Occupancy
||Occupancy 02 Children
(in a separate Cabin)
- Service tax will be charged extra as per the Government Rule.
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- Supplement will apply for Signature Journey, Special occasions such as a New Year, Christmas etc.
Please note that the bookings, once confirmed are not subject to transfer. A cancellation charge will also be implied on canceling the tickets. Learn about the details of booking
and cancellation that will provide complete assistance in planning your journey in this luxury train of India
The fare of Deccan Odyssey includes the following :
- Accommodation in double or twin bedded cabin with attached bathrooms
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and Soft Beverages
- Valet Service
- Off train excursions along with guide and game drives as mentioned in the Tour Itinerary
- Entrance fees of park or monuments and still camera fees (while sightseeing)
The Deccan Odyssey Tariff does not include :
- Taxes, Insurance and Gratuities are not included
- Laundry bills
- Alcoholic Beverages and Soft beverages (if taken during non meal hours)
- Camera fees (video and professional Still camera)
- Transfers (on Arrival and Departure)
- Air Tickets (both International and Domestic)
- Any extended tour (if not mentioned in the itinerary)