11 of the Most Incredible Luxury Vacations Around the World
Your vacation time is valuable, which is why we handpicked 11 of the most incredible luxury vacations around the world. In these impressive natural beauties you can spend days exploring the views of these world class locations. In these impressive natural beauties you can spend days exploring the views of these world class locations.
Your vacation time is valuable, which is why we handpicked 11 of the most incredible luxury vacations around the world.
1. Guana Island, British Virgin Islands
With acres of quiet surroundings you’ll get feeling of being with yourself in this beautiful surrounding. In this beautiful luxury you can enjoy bliss of solitude.
Guana Island consists of seven immaculate beaches and miles of tropical forest. 15 of the islands are inhabited.
The main attractions of Guana Island, British Virgin Islands are:
- The white sand beaches
- BVI is the world’s greatest sailing destinations. It hosts the Spring Regatta, which is a collection of seven-day sailing races throughout the islands. CalmF waters and steady breezes provide some of the best sailing conditions in the Caribbean.
- In Guana Island you can find all creatures big and small and enjoy it’s beauty.
- You can spend your time with cruise ship and did our own walking tour.
- Experience the bars of Jost Van Dyke
- Other must visits are The Baths on Virgin Gorda, Snorkel the coral reefs near Anegada and Cooper Island
2. Monterey Peninsula, California & The Lodge At Pebble Beach
Monterey gives you a true California experiences. Monterey is an unforgettable destination that will rejuvenate your energy and make you feel afresh.
- Here you can experience the road trip in the United States as you trek along the Big Sur coastline on Highway One.
- The shops and attractions of Cannery Row.
- Handcrafted wines in tucked-away tasting rooms.
- Get surfing lessons and you might get a peep at a beach wedding.
- Play 18 holes at legendary golf courses. Pack a picnic.
- Watch the beautiful sunset on the white sands of Carmel Beach.
If you want a vacation full of luxury and a life time experience The Lodge at Pebble Beach is a landmark destination for you. At The Lodge enjoy the breathtaking beauty of nature, dine at the extraordinary restaurants, play at the golf courses, get pampered at the Spa and enjoy access to private members-only clubs, The Beach & Tennis Club and The Spanish Bay Club.
If you are a golfer enthusiast, then The Lodge offers you the best stay as it boasts upon the finest golf courses offered by luxury resorts in the world.
3. Musha Cay and The Exumas
Musha Cay is a privately owned island in the Exuma Chain, in the southern Bahamas. It spreads through five luxury homes, each with its own private beach, and spacious living and dining areas. The area is an hour by air from Miami. Non-stop commercial flights land at Georgetown Airport on the island of Great Exuma. David Copperfield has some marvelous entertainment at Musha Cay. These adventures will give you memories for a lifetime.
We list out for you the outdoor activities that will certainly enjoy:
- This island offers you activities from fishing , sailing to snorkeling and windsurfing.
- If you are a real adventurer then scuba diving at Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park is a must for you.
- If only vacation is on your mind then just relax in a hammock or gaze at the sea.
- The sportsman in you will get a boost by the the lighted volleyball/badminton court that can be used any time of day, the world class fitness center and steam room at Coconut Beach.
4. Ultima Thule Lodge, Alaskan Wilderness
Alaska has a vast and rich wildlife. Filled with beauties of the mountains and dense forests Alaska is a true paradise for nature lovers. At Wrangell St. Elias, Alaska’s largest national park and with mountains, glaciers, forests and deep valleys, the jagged landscape and vast space you are sure to get lost if not trekked with guidance. So, truly you will get lost in nature. At every turn Alaska will unfold a new mystery and beauty before you.
Ultima Thule Lodge is located at the heart of the Wrangell-St. Elias Wilderness. It is a hundred miles from the nearest road.
Some features of the lodge are:
- Organic gourmet meals
- Sauna and self-spa
- Bushplane flights with no added cost
- A planned adventure each day
- Complimentary selected beer and wines
- Transportation to/from the lodge to either Valdez or Chitina
The Ultima Thule Lodge offers you the best kind of the most luxurious places to stay in Alaska. The lodge has hosted both the rich and famous. It is inside the wilds of the nation’s largest, and most remote, national park. It is close to Wrangell-St. Elias. Your visit will be incomplete without visiting the Bagley Icefield, the largest non-polar glacier in the world, the airplane based-skiing.
5. Ol Jogi, Kenya
Ol Jogi reserve is located on the Laikipia plateau. It had been the private family home of the Wittgenstein family, the world’s most famous art dynasty. Ol Jogi is one of the most important reserves in Kenya, specialize in conservation. Apart from the main house there are seven cottages. Each cottage is designed with a different theme. You can take a glimpse of the spectacular sunrises above Mount Kenya and see the vast array of wildlife who come at the watering hole. This is a pure blend of luxury with nature.
Let me list out a few amenities:
- There is a nature inspired pool made from a waterfall
- Gym, steam room and spa
- Staff are very dedicated and hospitable.
- The finest food with perennially fresh produce is served
- There is an underground tunnel below the garden where you can watch the animals coming to the the watering hole
- The wildlife at Ol Jogi is magnificent. They have 64 Rhino of which 45 black and 19 White , Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra and you will see large herds of elephant. Then you have hyena, Laikipia hartebeest, impala, Grant’s and Thomson’s gazelle and for birds you have Egyptian geese to saddle-billed storks.
To be precise OL JOgi has something for everyone.
6. Bora Bora
Bora Bora is a major international tourist destination, famous for its aqua-centric luxury resorts. There are plentiful coconut trees. Bora Bora has several resorts , built on motu (small islands, from Tahitian) surrounding the lagoon. You can stay in over-water bungalows which ranges from cheap, basic accommodations to very luxurious. The main tourist attractions are aqua-centric and you can get a look at the original cannons used in WWII. Air Tahiti has daily six flights daily to the Bora Bora Airport as well as from other islands. You can enjoy the two-seater buggies called Vaitape.
Here are the list of activities you can do at Bora Bora island
- Rent a motorboat to explore the lagoon.
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Have a thrilling experience with the various species of sharks.
- Get a first hand experience with dive operators on manta ray dives and also shark-feeding dives.
7. The Villazzo Villa Jane, Aspen
Aspen lies in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Winding through the mountains of Aspen, Colorado, Villa Jane is a superbly designed chateau. If you are a outdoor person Aspen is the place for you.
These are the activities that will best suit you in Aspen
- It has one of the top ski resorts in the world.
- Hiking through the Rio Grande trail,
- Horse ride through Maroon Bells,
- White water rafting at Slaughterhouse Falls.
Don’t worry if you are nature lover. Aspen has also a variety of offering for you. The Silver Queen Gondola ,the city has various cultural attractions, including the Aspen Center for Environmental Studies and Wheeler Opera House. There also great restaurants and plenty of welcoming Aspen villa rentals, it’s a great place to visit.
But the best of Aspen can be enjoyed at Villazzo. It tops in privacy, amenities, decor, ambience, and design. From here you get soft, dreamy views of the surrounding. Whether indoors or outdoors you will be extremely impressed with Villa Jane. It has
- A indoor swimming pool
- A famous wine cellar
- Three outstanding bars
- A spectacular recreational room
- A fully equipped gym
- An enormous outdoor patio, overlooking the untouched beauty of Aspen
- A picturesque skiing destinations
8. Turtle Island, Fiji
For relaxation and romance Turtle Island, Fiji is the most sought-after destinations in the world. It is adourned by the renowned Blue Lagoon, Yasawa and Fiji Islands. The scent of tropical flowers, the warm, azure waters of 14 private beaches will give you a lifetime vacation. The cuisine is made with fresh seafood , fruits and vegetables. Turtle Island resort is a true paradise for a gentle family vacation.
Turtle Island offers you to embrace the generosity and humble nature of. Enjoy then experience, the joy, serenity and magic of Turtle Island.
9. Udaipur, Rajasthan
Udaipur is also know as the “City of Lakes” or the “Kashmir of Rajasthan”. It is located at the base of the Aravali mountain range. There are many famous hotels in Udaipur and it is also the best homeymoon destination in India for honeymooners. Udaipur city is well connected with the Indian luxury trains such as Palace on Wheels, Maharajas Express and Deccan Odyssey.
There are various activities that you can enjoy in Udaipur are:
- Experience boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Indulge in nature photography at Saheliyo Ki Bari Garden
- Explore the classic Bagore-ki-Haveli
- Seek blessings from Karni Mata!
- Traditional shopping at Hathi Pol Bazaar
- Stay at the iconic Taj Lake Palace
Luxury Tour Packages for Udaipur
- Palace on Wheels Itinerary
- The Heritage of India – Maharajas Express
- The Indian Splendor – Maharajas Express
- Indian Odyssey – Deccan Odyssey
- Indian Sojourn – Deccan Odyssey
10. One and Only Hayman Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
One & Only Hayman Island located in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef has amazing natural beauty, restorative peace, indulgence and adventure. It is located in the heart of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. You have the diligence of the most stylish, elegant resort that is a blend of nature set against the backdrop of the Coral Sea.
The accommodations are in four areas of the resort, individually styled and designed. It offers
- A blissful sanctuary
- Treatments inspired by the local surroundings.
- State-of-the-art fitness centre.
- Restaurants and bars with fantastic cuisine.
- Pool-side and beach-side dining.
You may also read related articles: