Rajasthan is a land rich with heritage, culture and natural attractions. It is one of the top visited destinations in the country. Being the only state in the country with a desert, Rajasthan has attracted many people who are interested in a unique styled vacation. The beauty of the state increases many folds with a luxury train travel. All luxury trains that scale this land focus on highlighting the natural and cultural attractions. This is one of the main reasons to why trains have panoramic windows and why they conduct special cultural events for the travelers.
This article explains the cultural and wildlife attractions highlighted in each of the luxury trains that run through Rajasthan.
- Traditional and cultural elephant royal welcome to all travelers in Jaipur Railway Station
- A walking tour through local markets to enjoy the local lives and for shopping
- Early morning safari in jeep in Ranthambore National park with dining in a forest lodge
- Light and sound show in Chittorgarh fort about the history of the fort
- Dinning in a luxury hotel in Chittorgarh with live cultural show
- An Arabian Nights styled dinner in sand dunes with exotic cultural performances like belly dance, fire dance and others.
- Early morning visit to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary for bird watching.
- Light and sound show in Agra
Read More: Exploring Destinations of Palace on Wheels
- Light and sound show in City Palace of Udaipur
- Market tour through Old Bazaar of Udaipur
- Tour to Bishnoi village for a cultural visit
- Puppet show at Hanwant Mahal and a night with local firework attractions
- Kalbeliya performance and Langa dance show
- Wildlife safari at Ranthambore National Park in a jeep
- Watching elephant activities in City Palace
- Jeep safari trip at Ranthambore National Park
- Jeep safari through Ranthambore National Park
- Watching and playing with elephants
- Kalbeliya dance performance in Jaipur
- Game safari at Ranthambore National Park
- Elephant polo match watching at Jaipur
- Playing with elephants and riding them
- Game safari on a jeep at Ranthambore National Park
- Elephant activities at Jaipur
- Kalbeliya and Langa performances in Bikaner
- Puppet show and firework show at Hanwant Mahal
- Walking tour through old markets for sightseeing and shopping
- Light and sound show in Udaipur
- Dinner with cultural performances in Chittorgarh inside the train
- Early morning safari at Ranthambore National Park
- Dinner with cultural programs in any luxury hotel in Jaipur
Though these are the elements that are focused by the luxury trains, there are a lot more to the culture and wildlife attractions in Rajasthan. Rajasthan stands as an iconic tourist destination in India and you ought to visit the state at least once in your lifetime. The best time to visit Rajasthan is from October to March.