Royal Rajasthan On Tariff
Royal Rajasthan on Wheels has three different categories of cabins- Single Occupancy, Twin Sharing and Super Deluxe Saloon (Suite). The fare of each cabin differs from the other on the basis of per person, per night. You can check the tariff of different cabins of this luxury train from the below mentioned table for the season 2017 to 2018.
Royal Rajasthan on Wheels Tariff ( (8 Days / 7 Nights))
(Per Person Per Night)
|| Per Person Per Night Cost
||Total Cost (7 Nights & 8 Days)
| Single occupancy
|| USD 900
|| USD 6300
|Super Deluxe (Suite)
- The fares mentioned in the table above are based on per person and per journey (twin sharing).
- Service tax will be charged extra as per the Government Rule.
Please note that the bookings confirmed cannot be transferred and a cancellation charge will be implied. To know more visit Term & Condition Page
The tariff of Royal Rajasthan on Wheels Includes the Following :
- It includes the cost of travel and accommodation
- The cost of catering (meals, tea or coffee and beverages) is also included in the tariff
- Sightseeing tours in deluxe coaches
- Entrance fee for monuments or palaces and cultural entertainment
The fare of Palace on Wheels doesn't cover the following points :
Enquire About This Train
- Tariff does not include drinks, laundry, tips, telephone calls, video camera fees,
- Business Car and Spa Car Facilities are also not included
- Liquor and other items of personal nature is also excluded from the tariff