Terms and Conditions :
- Surcharge of 10% will be applicable during Christmas (25th December) and New Year (1st January) departures.
- According to government rule, Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be applicable.
- 75% of the adult tariff will be charged for the children 05 years and more but less than 12 years of age.
- 15% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for the children below 05 years.
- The INR (Indian Rupees) tariff will be applicable for the guests holding any of these Indian Indentity proof (passport / voter ID / Aadhaar / Pan card, OCI, PIO card).
Booking Policy :
- 35% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining of ticket value 60 days prior to departure date.
The fares of Palace on Wheels covers the following :
- Travel, accommodation, catering, conducted sightseeing, entrance fee at monuments, parks and palaces (excluding video camera fee), cultural programs, Jeep Safari at Ranthmabore camel ride at Jaisalmer ( Sam Sand Dunes), boat ride at Udaipur and rickshaw ride at Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
- Jeep Safari on sharing basis at Ranthambore National Park.
The fare of Palace on Wheels doesn't cover the following :
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls, video camera fees, liquor and other items of personal nature.
Cancellation Policy :
In case of travelers want to cancel the tour, they need to intimate Palace on Wheels via fax or e-mail. The refund of the money is solely based upon the number of days left for the departure of the train
- Minimum Cancellation Levy of 20% of Published Ticket Value (inclusive taxes) if request more than 90 days before Train Depart
- Minimum Cancellation Levy of 25% of Published Ticket Value (inclusive taxes) if request between 89 to 75 days before Train Depart
- Minimum Cancellation Levy of 30% of Published Ticket Value (inclusive taxes) if request between 74 to 60 days before Train Depart
- No refund shall be admissible in case the booking is cancelled within 60 Days before the departure date. If 100% ticket amount is not paid before 60 Days from thedate of travel the received 35% advance amount will be forfeited by the Operator.
- On Cancellation of booking suo –moto by Operator 100% of the fund deposited (without any kind of charges/claim) will be refunded.
- However, Operator will not be liable for any refund or compensation for any services such as pre/post accommodation, airline tickets, and excursions etc. that have been booked by the guest and/ or his/her Travel Agent.
- Other terms will be as per the booking policy.