Terms and Conditions :
- Surcharge of 10% will be applicable during Christmas (25th December) and New Year (1st January) departures.
- According to government rule, Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be applicable.
- 50% of the adult tariff will be charged for the children in the age group of 05-12 years.
- 10% of the adult tariff will be charged for the children below the age 05 years.
- The INR (Indian Rupees) tariff will be applicable for the guests holding any of these Indian Indentity proof (passport / voter ID / Aadhaar / Pan card, OCI, PIO card).
Booking Policy :
- 25% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 75% of ticket value 60 days prior to departure date.
The fares of Palace on Wheels covers the following :
- Travel, accommodation, catering, conducted sightseeing, entrance fee at monuments, parks and palaces (excluding video camera fee), cultural programs, Jeep Safari at Ranthmabore camel ride at Jaisalmer ( Sam Sand Dunes), boat ride at Udaipur and rickshaw ride at Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
- Jeep Safari on sharing basis at Ranthambore National Park.
The fare of Palace on Wheels doesn't cover the following :
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls, video camera fees, liquor and other items of personal nature.
Cancellation Policy :
In case of travelers want to cancel the tour, they need to intimate Palace on Wheels via fax or e-mail. The refund of the money is solely based upon the number of days left for the departure of the train
- If the booking is cancelled 90 days prior to departure date - 10% of ticket value will be deducted.
- If the booking is cancelled between 89 to 30 days prior to departure date - 20% of ticket value will be deducted.
- If the booking is cancelled 29 days prior to departure date - 100% of ticket value will be deducted.