One of India’s magnificent Luxury trains - Palace on Wheels has 13 Royal Carriages. Each Royal Carriage bears the name of Thirteen precious stones. Each of these consists of three Deluxe Cabins. Each of Palace On Wheels cabins are decorated in vibrant furnishings accommodates two individuals (with/ without a baby).
A sufficiently large, comfortable and cushioned bed gives you a sound sleep after a tiring sightseeing trip. The beds can be merged together as per your convenience on request. The interiors of these carriages give a palace – like ambiance colorfully being done up in the precious stone’s theme.
The deluxe cabin of Palace on Wheels is equipped with a writing desk, chairs, a sitting place and access to a butler too.
In-suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower cubicle, hot water faucet, hair dryer & supplied with toiletries & towels. There is availability of complimentary beverage, water and snacks to uplift your energy levels.
Other Palace on Wheels Onboard Amenities:
- Mail Box
- Indoor/ Board Games
- Air Conditioning System
- Internet Facility
- Electronic Safe
- Availability of Doctor at all Destinations
- Access to Service Carriages - Gym, Spa, etc.
- In-suite bathroom with towels, shower cubicle, hot water faucet, hair dryer and toiletries
- Complimentary beverage, water and snack
- Cabin Area : 12.6 x 7.7 Feet
- Twin Bed Dimensions: 6.6 x 3 feet
- Super Deluxe Cabin size: 18 x 7.7 Feet
- Double Bed Dimensions: 6.6 x 6 feet
- Twin Bedded cabins can be combined and converted into a double bedded Cabin on request.