This is the ultimate luxury level in the history of trains. The train holds just one Presidential Suite, which covers an entire coach of the train. The Maharajas' Express Presidential Suite is filled with amenities beyond imagination and enough space around the amenities so that you will not feel squeezed in.
Basic features of Presidential Suite are:
- Area – 448 square feet
- Number of cabins – 1
- Presidential Suite travelers are provided with luxury cars for daily excursions in each destination.
Presidential Suite ( Area : 448 Sq. Ft )
- Twin Bedroom Room : 13'6" (L) x 7'-9"(W)
- Bathroom : 7'9" (L) x 4'-10"(W), 8'0" (L) x 7'-9"(W)
- Double Bedroom : 15'8" (L) x 7'-9"(W)
- Sitting Room : 16'6" (L) x 7'-9"(W)
|Room Category||Total / Cabin/Suite||Passenger Capacity|
|Presidential Suite (has a double and a twin room)||1||4|
There is only one presidential suite in the train and it accommodates four people. This is the grandest suite in the train and a separate carriage is allocated for this. The bathrooms have numerous amenities. The sitting room is spacious and filled with upholstery.
It is the most elegant suite in the train and here is the list of amenities present in a presidential suite.
- A twin bedroom, a double bedroom and a sitting room. Bathrooms in each bedroom.
- Upholstery includes sofa, writing table, side table and others. Most of the upholstery are found in the sitting room and with more space to walk around
- Air conditioner with individual remote control for each room
- Large panoramic windows with heavy curtains in living room, sitting room and bed rooms
- Luggage hold present under the beds
- Bathrobe, slipper, toiletries, hair dryer, bath salts and others in each bathroom
- In-site bathroom with shower cubicle and bath tub, 24/7 hot water and cold water
- Direct dial telephone inside the suite
- Daily change in linen and towels
- Fire extinguisher
- Complimentary snacks, mineral water, tea and coffee are available 24/7 in the mini-pantry inside the Presidential Suite
- Personal butler 24/7 exclusively for the Presidential Suite
- Personal guide with language skill of your choice
- Paramedic on-board
- DVD player, live LCD TV, 24/7 Wi-Fi internet and other entertainment facilities in each room