Each cabin is unique. The train has managed to incorporate every exclusive amenity, which is not possible in any normal train travel. The Maharajas' Express Junior Suite is the second level of luxury, right above Deluxe Cabins. The distinguishing factor of Junior Suite is the large panoramic window in the suite, which helps the travelers to watch the scenic environment of Indian peninsular as the train races between cities.
The Junior Suites are named after luxury gems of the land like Manik, Panna, Moti, Moonga, Pukhraj and others.
Basic Features of Junior Suite are:
- Area – 150 square feet
- Number of cabins – 18 (12 with twin bed and 6 with double beds)
- Junior Suite travelers are provided with deluxe coaches for daily excursions in each destination.
Junior Suite ( Area : 150 Sq. Ft )
- Room Area : 13'6" (L) x 7'-9"(W)
- Bathroom Area : 7'9" (L) x 4'-10"(W)
|Room Category||Total / Cabin/Suite||Passenger Capacity|
Each room is equipped with many facilities and designed with elegant interiors. Each room has comfortable bed of your choice with attached bathroom.
Here are the top amenities inside each junior suite.
- Double bed or twin bed, writing table, personal electronic safe and wardrobe
- Air conditioner with individual remote control for each suite
- Large panoramic window with heavy curtains
- Luggage hold present under the bed
- Bathrobe, slipper, toiletries, hair dryer and others
- In-site bathroom with shower cubicle, 24/7 hot water and cold water
- DVD player, live LCD TV, 24/7 Wi-Fi internet and other entertainment facilities
- Fire extinguisher
- Complimentary snacks, mineral water, tea and coffee are available 24/7 in the mini-pantry in each coach
- Personal butler 24/7
- Daily change in linen and towels
- Direct dial telephone inside the suite