Fare of Golden Chariot
The Golden Chariot has been categorized into three different levels of cabins- Single Occupancy, Twin Sharing and Triple Sharing. The fare of each cabin differs on the basis of its two different journeys.
Check out the fare of per person, per night mentioned in the table given below for the season 2017 to 2018.
Pride of the South (8 Days/ 7 Nights)
||Per Person Per Night
||Per Journey (7 Nights)
- Half fare for children between 5 and 12 years
- Service tax of 9% will be charged in addition with the tariff mentioned above.
- Christmas and New Year being the peak holiday season calls for a 10% surcharge levied on all departures.
Kindly note that the confirmed bookings are non-transferable and a charge will be implied on cancellation. Know more about it from
Term & Condition Page
The fare of Golden Chariot Includes the Following :
- Accommodation on board, meals and the sightseeing trips
- Entry fees at the entrance of the monuments or parks or palaces and other locations of sightseeing.
The tariff of Golden Chariot does not include :
- Tips, camera fees, phone calls or other personal expense
- SPA car and Business car facilities, liquor and laundry charges are also not included in the tariff