Terms & Conditions - Deccan Odyssey Train
- All Costs are in US Dollars
- The costs are per cabin per Journey.
- Presidential Suite can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (Applicable for Children below 12 years)
- Service tax will be charged extra as per the Government Rule.
- Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
- Child rates are applicable from 6 to 12 years.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabin with en suite bathrooms
- Soft Beverages during meals(B, L,D)
- Valet Service
- Still Camera fees
- Guided off train excursions and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary - inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide
The booking policies :
- Taxes, Insurance , Gratuities
- Laundry, Alcoholic Beverages, Soft beverages during non meal hours
- Video and professional Still Camera fees
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- International and Domestic air tickets
- Pre and Post tour accommodation and any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey
- You are required to pay 20% of ticket value at the time of booking confirmation.
- Rest 80% of the ticket value is to be paid 45 days before departure.
Child Policy :
- Deccan Odyssey does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavor to maintain.
- One child up to 5 years of age shall be allowed free of cost in the Deluxe Cabin, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- For families, with a child between 6-12 years of age, or, with two children with one child below 5 years and another between 6-12 years, we recommend the Presidential Suite which has a double bed in the bedroom and can be shared with a child below 5 years and a sofa cum bed in the living room which can accommodate the older child. In this case, the child/children will be accommodated free of cost.
- In case of two children between 6-12 years of age travelling with their parents, you will have to take 2 cabins. The first child pays 25% of the adult fare and the second child will have to pay 50% of the adult fare. One of the parents will have to be present with the child / children in the cabin.
- Please note that we do not have the facility for interconnecting cabins.
- All applicable taxes will be charged extra.
Cancellation policies :
- Any cancellation must be advised immediately by Email and subsequently confirmed by letter to the Central Reservation Division
- If the cancellation is made 60 days prior to departure, no cancellation charges.
- 20% of ticket value 45-59 days prior to departure.
- 50% of ticket value 30-44 days prior to departure.
- 100% ticket value will be retained, if cancelled 29 days prior to commencement of luxury train journey.