What is the Ticket Price of Golden Chariot Train?
The Golden Chariot Train runs two luxurious routes known as Pride Of South Circuit & Southern Splendour. The tariff/ fare for the same is given for Indian nationals in INR as well as International travellers/ foreign tourists in USD. There is a difference in price on the basis of occupancy onboard the luxury train.
Checkout the Departure Dates of Golden Chariot Train
The fares of Golden Chariot mentioned here is applicable for season 2018- 2019
1. Golden Chariot Pride Of the South Tour (7 Nights)
|Per Person Per Night||Per Person Per Journey|
|INR 50560||INR 353920|
|TWIN SHARING||INR 37760||INR 264320|
Note: – Dual Tariff applicable for Foreign Passport Holders & Indian Nationals (Both in INR only). Foreign Nationals may make the equivalent payment as per prevailing Foreign Exchange rate.
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT FARE:
- Additional Taxes Extra applicable on journey date.
- Holiday Surcharge Extra @ 10% for December 25 Journey departure.
- Kids below 12 years of age are charged @ 50% of Adult Cost. They are provided bunker bed (sharing parents cabin)
- Kids below 12 years of age travel on Complimentary Basis. No bed sharing /bunker.
- Journey Duration – 7 Nights
- Embarkation @ Bangalore
- Disembark @ Bangalore
Note:- The train tour will only operate if there are a minimum of Eleven (11) travelers. If not, ticket advance will be refunded.
Golden Chariot Pride of the South Journey – Day 2 requires guests to LODGE OFF -BOARD IN JUNGLE @ Kabini & Excursion to Kabini Tiger Reserve. (Fee Included in Package Cost).
VALID FROM 2017 – 2018
|Cabin Type||Per Person Per Night||Per Person Per Journey|
|Single Occupancy||INR 56000||INR 392000|
|Twin Sharing||INR 42560||INR 297920|
- Exclusive AC Sleeping Chambers with private washrooms.
- 3 daily meals of variety of Veg & Non – Vegetarian Cuisine
- Hygeinic Packaged Drinking Water
- Group sightseeing tours
- AC Buses with English speaking Guides
- Complimentary onboard gymnasium
- Wi-Fi Connection Is Restricted To Public Areas
- Cultural Programs
- Still Camera Fees
- Entry Fee at itinerary included sites like monuments & wildlife parks
- Video Camera Fees/ Professional cam fee at Sights in Itenerary including Forts & Monuments
- Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Business Car Facility /Spa
- Porter Fee/ Tips
- Telephone Calls
- Room Service
- Other Personnel Expenses
You may also read related articles: