Palace on Wheels is one of the oldest luxury trains running through Rajasthan. While Rajasthan is known for its mighty forts, palatial palaces and warm hospitality, the train is an endeavor to help guests re-live these awe-inspiring features of the state.
From the palace-like cabins to the wide range of facilities, Palace on Wheels gives you a complete experience of the Maharaja style of living.
The super deluxe is the most luxurious cabin on the train. There are couple of super deluxe cabin and a one super deluxe coach on Palace on Wheels. The super deluxe coach is known as Taj Mahal. It has two suites named as Diamond and Emerald. Each of these suites come with gigantic queen sized beds and a large window to give you a panoramic view of the terrain. Each suite is enriched with royal upholstery and classic ambience.
Though you are travelling like a true Indian monarch you need not get detached from the rest of the world.
Each super deluxe cabin and coach comes with :
- Complimentary beverage and snacks arrangement
- Round the clock medical service along with availability of first aid box
- A spacious bathroom with shower cubicle, hairdryer, exquisite toiletries and towels
- Access to gym, SPA and other fitness tools
- Round the clock butler service
- Hot water facility
- A safety Box
These air conditioned deluxe cabins are perfect epitome of a lavish lifestyle. Each room is carefully crafted to reflect palaces and hunting lodges of Rajasthan. Large wall mirrors and ancient Rajasthani paintings adorn the walls, fresh smelling bouquet of roses spread a romantic aroma in your room and the large, soft beds beckon you after a long day of exploration.
- Newspaper availability
- Free internet facility
- Television set and
- Mail box
Are the other excuses which will bound you to book a ticket on Palace on Wheels train this holiday.
- Cabin Area : 12.6 x 7.7 Feet
- Twin Bed Dimensions: 6.6 x 3 feet
- Super Deluxe Cabiz size: 18 x 7.7 Feet
- Double Bed Dimensions: 6.6 x 6 feet