Top Attractions to Visit in Mumbai with Luxury Trains
Mumbai, the city beaming with life, vigour and vibrance is one of the most visited cities in Maharashtra as well as in the country. It is one of the busiest cities in the world, as it connects to all major air and water routes. It is a perfect package tour of traditional architectural exquisite, shopping, clubbing, good food as well as beach vibes if, Mumbai is in your wish list for the upcoming holiday.
Make your trip special with the top luxury trains in India, the Maharajas Express and Deccan Odyssey.
Maharajas Express Train
Unravel the luxurious and hassle free travel experience with the luxury train Maharajas Express, one of India’s best luxury trains. The royal interior decor is inspired by the rich cultural heritage of the country while the 14 guest carriages have their names from the precious gems, Heera, Neelam, Moti, Feeroza, Monga, Pokhraj etc. These carriage are connected to 4 different types of cabins: Deluxe Cabin, Junior Suite, Suite and the Presidential Suite.
The carriages are defined by the wall carpeting and semi-precious stones which adorn the ceiling and walls. The huge panoramic windows present the amazing landscape while you travel.
Know more about the Maharajas Express
- Maharajas Express train cost
- Maharajas Express train departure dates
- Maharajas Express train facilities
- Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here
While you get all the comforts like that of the rulers of the bygone era, you are not compromised of the modern day basics as below:
- Free wifi
- Plasma TV and DVD players
- Private well equipped bathrooms
- Huge comfy and spacious beds with luggage storage underneath
- Towels and linens, on request
- Personal safety lockers
- Remote controlled air conditioning
- Personal basics: Hair dryers, slippers, bathrobes etc
The Safari Bar serves the best of wines and spirits of international standards while the dining car, named Mayur Mahal and Rang Mahal serve professional chef prepared cuisines from across the globe to delight every customer. One may also avail the Rajah Club, the lounge option to relax after a hectic trip!
Journeys of Maharajas Express Covers Mumbai
Maharajas Express Guests
Deccan Odyssey Train
Journeys of Deccan Odyssey Covers Mumbai
It offers Mumbai trip via the journeys:
- 7 nights and 8 days Maharashtra Wild Trail
- 7 nights and 8 days Maharashtra Splendor
- 7 nights and 8 days Jewels of the Deccan
- 7 nights and 8 days Indian Sojourn
- 7 nights and 8 days Indian Odyssey
- 7 nights and 8 days Hidden Treasures of Gujarat
There are 21 huge luxury coaches, each comprising of 4 guest cabins with the modern day amenities. The walls, ceiling and interior design depicts the Deccan dynasties. Waavar and Utsav are the gourmet stations in the royal blue train! The professional chef prepared delicacies special to each Indian location as well as international cuisines to suit every customer.
You can also avail the Gateway – bar for a glass of wine from the well-stocked international standards of liquor. If you feel tired after a long hectic day after long sightseeing, have a refreshing spa. Also, if you have an urgent business video conference requirement, head to Pankh – which takes care of all your business needs while you are travelling. There is also a personal attendant for every coach to take care of the passengers’ basic needs.
Explore Mumbai, the city that never sleeps! Mumbai is known to the land of dreams, life and is rightly known as the financial capital of the country. A perfect amalgamation of tradition, modern day life and happening beaches is what makes Mumbai the hotspot of the nation. Every traveler coming to India, would generally start off here at Mumbai thus making it the most visited cities in the country.
Know More about Deccan Odyssey train:
- Deccan Odyssey luxury train cost
- Deccan Odyssey train departure dates
- Deccan Odyssey train route
- Deccan Odyssey train coaches
The buzzing spots at Mumbai, apart from the fine dining places and pubs are as below:
Gateway of India
It is a famous British architecture of 3 styles: Hindu, Islam and European, comprising of 85 ft that was constructed in memory of the fifth visit of King George. Elephanta Caves –The caves depict the sculpture of Hindu and Buddhist significance, which are now partly damaged because of the Portuguese sword practice sessions. However the artwork is not to be missed.
Also Read : Best Train from Mumbai to Goa
Haji Ali Shrine
A reflection of Islamic cultural heritage, the Haji Ali Shrine is a 85 ft long architectural piece that is located at the heart of Worli across 4500 metres of land. It is known to be constructed with the same marble stones as that of The Taj Mahal.
The famous Ganesha temple which is known to fulfill all desires and remove the toughest of obstacles.
Grab your seats at the luxury trains to explore Mumbai now.
You may also read related articles:
- Experience Exotic Train Journeys in Worldwide
- Types of Train That You Ought to Ride in India
- Luxury Train Trips Are a Perfect Way to See the India
- Why Should You Choose Luxury Trains to Discover India
- Glance Over Indian Luxury Trains
- 8 So Attractive Train Journeys in India
- Top 6 Luxury Train Journeys in India