New Vande Bharat Express Train Operate Between Delhi And Katra Route
Vande Bharat Express train will operate between Delhi and Katra, within just 8 hours. The led of Indian Railways, Piyush Goyal is hoping to start the Vande Bharat Express train soon. The clearance needs to be done by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the new route of Train 18 or Vande Bharat Express.
After the approval from PMO, the new Train 18 will begin service. Trails are been going on between the routes of Delhi and Katra under the Northern Railway zone. By maintaining a maximum speed of 130 kmph, Vande Bharat Express covers a total distance of 600 km in 8 hours. As of now the fastest train between Delhi and Katra covers the total distance in 12 hours.
Vande Bharat Express is designed with several aircraft features like automatic entry and exit doors with sliding footsteps, CCTV’s, fully sealed gangways, modular bio-toilets, automatic sliding doors, aircraft-like dim LED lighting, GPS-enabled passenger information-enabled system, personalised reading lights and European-style seats.
Due to the faster acceleration and deceleration, the journey time will be reduced by 40%. It is a self-propelled engine-less train which can attain a maximum speed of 180 kmph if in case the track permits.
New changes will be recommended by the railway officials to the Internal Coach factory. The changes like to avoid the damage due to stone-pelting a special film on the window, to prevent the damage because of the cattle run-over aluminium clad nose cover is to be required, for accommodating more meals the pantry size needs to be increased.
New Vande Bharat Express train is a blessing for pilgrims who travells for Vaishno Devi temple. It will cut down the travelling time to nearly 4 hours. This route was identified by the Railway Board to utilize high traffic volumes, which saw many footsteps due to the temple of Vaishno Devi.
Must Read : 20 Interesting Facts About Indian Railways
Timings – Vande Bharat Express:
The New Vande Bharat Express Train will start from the Delhi in the early morning around 6 A.M and reaches the Katra railway station by 2:00 P.M IST time.
After reaching the Katra station, the train will not operate for the next one-hour. Then on the same day, it will start its journey from Katra railway station around 3:00 P.M and reaches the Delhi sharpy around 11:00 P.M. Inbetween the travel, the train used to stop at the Ambala, Jammu Tawi, Ludhiana 2 minutes each.
Days of the run – Vande Bharat Express:
The train will not be operated on Tuesday from New Delhi. But operate on all the other six days of the week and is numbered 22439.
The Vande Bharat Express will not be operating from Katra on Tuesday. On other days, it will operate for the passengers and is numbered 22440.
Fare – Vande Bharat Express:
If one needs to travel from the Katra to Vaishno Devi Katra route, the fare for traveling will be the following:
- The Minimum ticket price for the travel is Rs.1, 630
- The Maximum ticket price for the travel is Rs.3, 015
Facilities available in the Vande Bharat Express
- Fully air-conditioned train with more than 16 coaches inside for the travelers to travel in a convenient way.
- The best engine is used in the train for traveling purposes so travelers can experience faster acceleration and deceleration at the time of travel.
- Compare to the normal train travel, the acceleration power of the train engine helps the travelers to reach the destination in less than 40 percent time.
- To protect the public from the stone-pelting, windows has been set-up for the safest travel. Also, a cattle guard is set up to prevent the damage in the case of cattle run on the front-end of the train.
- The total train areas have the Wi-Fi facility, CCTV surveillance, neat & clean Vacuums toilets, and GPS-based systems.
If you want to experience best train tour choose
- Maharajas’ Express itinerary – World leading luxury train
- Palace on Wheels itinerary – Voted no. 4 Luxury train
- Deccan Odyssey – Asia’s Leading Luxury Train
Read more article :
- List of Luxury Trains in the World
- New Time Table by Indian Railway with 271 Trains Speeded Up and 49 New trains
- Top 10 Longest Train Rides in the World
- Indian Railways Launches Train 19 Soon This Year
- The First Private Train Of Indian Railways – Delhi Lucknow Tejas Express
- 10 International Train Routes from India To Other Countries